Catering Sales Coordinator
They say selling is simple when you’re passionate about your product. It gets even easier if you have an authentic desire to help people and spread a little healthful happiness… if you agree, I may have the perfect job for you. I am seeking an amazing individual to grow our catering sales effort for my independent, local organic fro-yo shop: Piccadilly Artisan Yogurt & Creamery. We want to take our frozen treats on the road and I need a strong, dependable, high energy and talented Catering Sales Rep to help make that happen! Previous sales experience is preferred and catering sales experience is great bonus. I need a self motivated professional to pursue catering business through cold calling. I’ll expect you to generate leads through internet searches, telephone solicitations, mailings, referrals, networking, trade shows, professional and community organizations, etc. as well as solicit new business from our existing client base through phone contacts and customer service follow up. You’ll need excellent administrative and organizational skills, with outstanding oral and written communication abilities. A drive for strong customer service a must along with a heart for working with all kinds of people for all kinds of fun events! You’ll need a valid license and reliable transportation. Workdays will vary as dictated by business needs, and include weekends and holidays. Your pay will be commensurate with your experience and is open to negotiation as hourly and/or percentage based earnings. If this sounds like the best job ever, send me your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com, explaining why you are the one and I will contact you to schedule an interview.
Assistant Manager Goodlife Juices & Piccadilly
Do you support and promote an organic lifestyle? We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our team as a part time store manager for GoodLife Juices and Piccadilly Artisan Yogurt in Mt. Lebanon PA. We need a leader, someone who is dependable and completely self-motivated. You need to enjoy working with people and food. Your responsibilities will encompass opening the shop, reassembling soft serve machines, preparing and displaying toppings as well as the preparation and set up of grab-n-go lunches twice weekly. General inventory and stock of juices and GoodLife products. You must have excellent customer service skills, product knowledge (once trained) and sales ability. You will exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, a positive attitude, high energy and promptness. You must love to clean! You must also be willing to do and/or learn to:
- Register and cash handling (giving change, drawer balancing, etc.) and be accountable for collected funds.
- Greet guests and promote our story and philosophy.
- Enjoy promoting a healthful, organic lifestyle.
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Ensure cleanliness, health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Enjoy keeping the store in a spectacular state, ready for customers at all times.
- Maintain a fast pace.
- Be on your feet, moving and standing for your entire shift.
- Wash a lot of dishes.
- Be able to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Have effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly and positive disposition.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Have a fun, outgoing personality.
- Follow directions.
- Be committed to excellent guest service.
- Be a role-model for outstanding customer service and overall team standards.
- Be completely self-motivated.
- Enjoy serving guests of all ages in a family friendly environment.
- Be able to bend, squat, twist, push, pull, climb, kneel, walk and lift 25-50 lbs
- Perform any other job-related activities as requested by Manager.
If you are interested, please email your resume and availability to interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hourly rate (commensurate with experience) plus tips.